Yep, it is that time of the year again! The festivities of Christmas are almost at our doorsteps. We all know that with Christmas comes a lot of joy, a lot of celebrations and traditions. In preparation for the holiday season, you might want to paint your nails in line with the season. A simple red might not cut it, and you might be lost for ideas on what to do, but worry no more because we are here for you.
In this article we are going to explore some cool holiday themed nail art ideas. These ideas are sure to add spice to your nail art game this holiday season. They are out-of-the-box ideas that can also be considered simple. You can as well put your spin on these ideas to give you a more personalized nail art outcome, you can do them yourself, or get them done by a professional.
Cool Holiday Themed Nail Art Ideas
Without delay, let us get into our exploration of cool holiday themed nail art ideas, from nature-inspired designs to the tradition inspired designs. Here they are:
- Botan-Inspired Red: If you are a fan of maroon, then this nail art is for you. This design has a maroon base with gold-colored leaves and flowers on top. You can practice this over and over to perfect it, but be sure to use a thin nail pen. This can easily be done at home. Try a shade of dark red like “Nail Polish Red” from the all-natural nail lacquer brand Zoya.
- Orbs of Gold: You can never get enough gold in the Christmas season, so feel free to spice your nail art with as much gold as you can. This nail art idea involves you painting golden circles on your nails in honor of the season. You can also put your spin on this idea by using whatever color you want as the base. Try out as many pairings as you desire.
- Glittery Stars: This is a simple yet powerful design, you use a base of your choice and use glittery stars to complete this design.
- Candy Cane Design: We know that candy canes are a staple in the Christmas season, so get your nail art on with some candy canes. All you need to do to achieve this sweet design is to paint candy canes on your nails. You can do it with or without a base. However you choose to make it, it is sure going to be beautiful to look at while fostering the spirit of the holiday season.
- Minimal Green: In this design idea you use as little green as possible, you could paint just the tip of your nails or up to half of the nail, and the rest would be nude. With nail tape, you can easily do this yourself.
- Maroon Red and Pink Base: Just like the name implies this nail art idea is very simple to make, it is basically a mixture of maroon and pink, though it doesn’t seem holiday-themed, but it is, try it and see.
Whatever you choose, we hope you have happy holidays!